Monday, July 9, 2012

Started with a PHOTOSHOOT ...

It all actually started by a friend asking for help doing a Photoshoot
for her friends', a Photography student, Final Assignment

After that, me and my 3 other friends ended up being 2 Photographers' model . We spent 4 nights out to complete everything . We hung out after the shoot and ate at a restaurant and we actually became good friends with the Photographers, oh I forgot to mention, their names are, Mohamad Amernuaz B Mislan, or Nuaz as people call him and Wan Faried B Wan , or Faried as people call him. They're both good guys, though they'd always ended up as the butt of our jokes , Sorry korang.

I was first asked by my levelmate, Ayu, to be a friends' model because he didn't have one yet. At first I was like, " Be a model ? Me ? I'm not even that beautiful, or even tall enough -.- " and she said that her friend tak kisah sangat, he just wanted a free haired girl , and I pun okay kan je la.

The first time I met this "friend", I was so messy, wearing a big t-shirt with my purple pheasant skirt and my big spectacles holding my Arabic's book (because I had an oral test later that day). In my heart I was thinking "haha, mesti this dude menyumpah seranah tengok dapat model yang macam ni," I was laughing to myself. We met, he introduced himself and showed me what I should do and how I should do it. We agreed to meet that night.

Malam tu, I hangkut all of my besties, there was four of us in my friends' car and the photographers wanted to tumpang letak barang in our bonnet, so kitorang meet up dekat Dimensi, and when I went to help letak barang, nuaz asked" Umm mana satu hanim eh ?"
I was standing right infront of him and I'm like, "Anym la anym , why ?"
And he was starstruck, I had my make up on, I wore my modeling clothes and he said, " Eh yeeeke ? Kenapa lain ? Tak tak, tadi sememeh gila, macam serabut ja tengok,"
And I was dumbfounded , REALLY. This dude is seriously honest T.T
Fine tu tak kisah sangat la kan, the first night went fine and it ended with us going to some restaurant and eating dinner.

On the second night, I remembered either Faried or was it Nuaz that said, "Kitorang tak pernah la jumpa orang macam korang, ingatkan budak budak Banking semua macam nerd nerd ja," T.T
Again I was dumbfounded, never have I met dudes that are so honest. I thought, okay la diorang ni, boleh buat kawan AND thank Allah the situation wasn't awkward AT ALL.

The third and fourth night went with only one mishap when their lighting didn't arrive on time and I got upset and went quiet feigning a stomachache. Sorry for that. Malas dah nak bercakap time tu, so better to sit and be quiet daripada Anym naik baran and mengamuk tak tentu pasal.

So on the end note, I've got some of the pictures from the photoshoot and I want to show it to you guys out there, whoever you may be, these are the ones that I've picked but not the end result okay ? So bear with me :)





























A long ago draft being posted only now :)
Love xoxo
Hany Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment