Friday, January 6, 2012

Sad news at dawn


Today, 7th of January 2012, at almost 6 a.m. , we got news that my last living Grandma passed away.

Right now sitting in front of my laptop while waiting for my sister to get ready, I am taking a quick minute to write down how I feel. Eventhough I'm not that close to this Grandma but she had always been there for me whenever I needed her. It's so sudden that I think it haven't really sunk in with me yet. We're heading to my Uncle's house first, where the body is and then we're gooing back to Mums' hometown which is Negeri Sembilan.

You know, Wan Bongek has been the type of Grandma that has always been there when any of us needed help. I hope she is placed in Heaven with the people that are cherished and blessed by Allah SWT and His Rasulullah , Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

I'll pray for you Wan and Anym akan selalu ingat semua yang Wan pernah pesan and ajar .




Al-Fatihah

Love,
Hany Al-Edruce

No comments:

Post a Comment