Monday, November 29, 2010

tired .

the last few day have been tiring .

bad stuff always happens when you're having fun don't they ?

firstly, i just wanna say that i'm thankful that the family is back together again . Alhamdulillah, Ayah & Mak dah selamat pulang dari tanah suci Mekkah . Mereka dah selamat mengerjakan ibadah Haji dan sekarang sudah bergelar Hj. dan Hjh. Alhamdulillah .

Dalam hari yg sama ketibaan diorang, my cousin got engaged . Disebabkan parents kami yg tak berapa nk sihat dan penat jadi kami tak dapat menghadiri . Sorry ya kak Ayut and family ! But I saw the pictures and you looked reaaaallly beautiful that day !

The saddest part is that on the same day, my Uncle meninggal . He was already sick but that week it seemed he was getting worse . Tapi memang kami semua tak sangka yang dia akan meninggalkn kami pada hari itu . Even if I wasn't that close to Anjak Subuh , but he had alway been the kind of person that's always there for our family . I think my mom felt more sad because the last time she saw him was before dia berangkat ke Mekkah . Now that he's gone, kami amat merasakan kehilangan dia . Moga moga dia ditempatkan di antara orang orang yg di kasihi Allah . Amin .

So with everything that had happened, I'm soorry for not updating people !

No comments:

Post a Comment