Wednesday, February 9, 2011

alone .

orang cakap dalam dunia ni hidup mesti berteman dan bersahabat .
tapi bagi saya, better i'm alone rather then be in a crowd of back-stabbing friends .
life is tough , i admit . but life is tougher with these kind of friends . I'd rather be alone daripada melepak dengan kawan kawan yang penting kan diri sendiri . Maybe I myself is selfish . But let me tell you something, you need to be selfish at times to achieve what you want . If you always care what others say , it might bring you down . It might tear you apart . It might make you loss in a world of self pity . So better you think of yourself rather than think of what they say .

Staying here at Lendu, I've encounter lots of different kind of people . Back-stabbers, two-faces, even liars in the face of innocent little angels . So the only way i know how to survive is to trust my self and only me . Dad & Mom are hoping the best from me . I love them and i want to do my best for them . Allah i hope you can hear me . I know I'm not the best of Muslims , but please hear my prayers . You're the only ONE I can ask for help, and you'll ALWAYS be the ONLY one I ask for help .

Allah almighty ,
Hear my prayers, straight from the heart . Open the way for me to survive here . Tabah kan hati dan semangat ku untuk terus berada di sini . Beri kan keselamatan terhadap ibu bapa dan keluarga ku yang berada di rumah . Beri kan juga keselamatan diri ku yang hidup di dunia-Mu ini . Ya Allah , aku harap kau berikan aku kekuatan untuk membuat ibu bapa ku bangga atas pencapaian ku . Makbulkan lah doa hamba Mu ini , ini sahaja yang ku minta .

Amin .

I hope, no I pray that everything is going to be alright .

No comments:

Post a Comment