Monday, January 10, 2011

Hectic .


Following the aforementioned article (ceh ayat nk journalism aja n_n) , you guys know that i got in UITM Lendu kan ? Everything's fine buat masa ni . So no problems for me, I think . Anywy kat sini I have a lot of friends la . Satu level pun gila gila so memang boleh gang la dengan diorg semua .

Haritu balik rumah sebab mood ayah yang tak berapa nak stabil . Got back and saw my little babies . I MISSED THEM SOOOO MUCH kot ! Diorang pun looked happy to see me so that's something worth coming home for . At first, mum said balik Melaka petang ahad but then change of plans balik pagi isnin . The first thing that popped into my head pagi isnin is that i don't want to go back . It' because da dua hari in the comfort of your family and your own spaces so i feel sooo sad . Tapi lepas bangun and on the way to shower nampak mak dah siap siap so i told my self to jut bear with it and study first . To them I'm like their last chance . Ya like that's not any pressure at all . Riiiight ?

Saya amat rindu awak cik Fatiiiiin ! T,T
Lagi satu ! Saya sangat merindui mak cik FATIN ZULAIKHA BINTI ABU SAMAH ! Awek ! Bila mau kita ketemu semula ? Jangan salah faham ye anda anda semua . She's my freakin BESTFRIEND . Pejam celik, pejam celik, da 7 years da saya kenal awk oo ! Laaammaaaaa gila !
I just hope that awk ok kat Shah Alam sana and have success ye awek . Bila bila free call or text la saya yee . ^_^

Selain dari itu , saya just nk kata saya ok dekat sini and I hope the family won't be worried about me here ok !

p/s ; saya nak upload gambar tapi beruk band ni terlalu la beruk !

No comments:

Post a Comment