Monday, November 8, 2010

tonight's agenda . ^_^


hahahahah ! tonight is sleep over night


soooo the thing is, eri is going back to KMP tomorrow at 7 p.m. and bcause of that kami decided untuk buat sleepover bersama ! at my house of course, takde nye my sister is going to give me tido rumah org lain . sooo on with the story . Mula mula went to Plaza Alam sentral with the akk and her children, to pick up the laptops (my lappie is all better now by the way ! =p) and after tht called eyka first ;

me ; Aweek , siap la ! Sy amik awk dlu !
eyka ; haaaa ? mental apa awk ni ? Sy x kemas baju apa semua ! Awk dekat mna ?
me ; hahah , sy dekat simpang tadika ni haaa ! haha ok ok siap ya ! bye !

hahah . the story sebenarnya nk pickup eri dlu ! nk lalu dkat sec. 20 tp the akk said lalu tempat yg x bnyak kereta so lalu la kami di sec 19 to sec 20 and thn pegi kdai sec 19 baru la baliik rumah. Now itu baru the beginning , bila da smpai rumh i remembered la bilik x kemas lagi . So i left them dekat bawh and went to clean my room . okay skipping the boring stuff.

Eri bawak laptop and there's like a looooot of movies dalam tu . So starts our movie marathon .
The first movie was Long Khong 3 . Ok for the record Eri, that movie was freakishly disgusting ! hahahahaha . All the guts SPEWING out and all the blood and lagi satu part yg dia pinned mata the grandfather ! I was like HUUUUUUUUAAAA ! hahahah . But
i loved it ! then kami turun bawah masak maggi kari and makan ramai ramai . Anywy, the second movie was 3 Idiots ! That movie was good . There was laughter and tears even stupid scenes that were freakishly cute . soo i loved it Eyka for your fyi .

Now we're in my room, talking, online-ing, gossiping, eating, erisha skype-ing with her hubby, eyka moping about missing her hubby and me just thankful tht we've been friends for this long .
I just wanted to say that i LOVE you guys no matter what happened, no matter what changed and I'll always be here for you ok ? So don't be afraid or ashamed to ask for help .
I LOVE YOU GUYS !



This are the arsenal fans ! hahah babies i love you !



No comments:

Post a Comment