Tuesday, November 9, 2010

i'm like a bird .

today's topic has Something to do with HIM .

Ok F, i'm sorry for being a bit annoying today . i know kita x couple and all but you know i still love you . But what you don't know is that sometimes i feel as if you're not good enough for me. Macam tak puas hati pun ada jugak la . I kept thinking "Why did I like him soo much in all of the people in the world ?" . And everytime i fikir macam tu i jadi macam confused tau . My thoughts kept coming back to should i like him, should he like me, should i trust me ? Gosssshh .

This always occur in a girls heart, 'Should i trust him ?'

kenapa laaaaa kena jatuh hati dengan diaaaa ?

itu satu, besides tu sometimes i can't help but feel i wont fit in his world and he wont fit in in my world . Tht way of thinking will lead to me feeling not good enough for him . That's the real problem . I always like to think i'm not good enough for anyone . It' my inferiority complex . ^_^

So to say i'm always guilty is not that right either but to say i'm always right is an outright lie . I think our pasts relationship never had the stability other couples have . Besides we're not even a couple yet now but we're acting all lovey dovey and such . Sometimes I love him like hell but other times i fell like he's the bane of all my existence . I'm sorry F, but i have to say all this here because i can't say to outright . Actually i don't know how to say it outright . I'm not even sure wether you're gonna read this or not . So the feeling of not knowing is a
good feeling for me . Soo sorry ya ! ^_^


Other than that, i just have to say that i won't be writing this if i don't have any feelings for you dear . Oh about the bird topic, it's just away to describe my feeling of breaking from the restrictions of life , thts it . ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment