Wednesday, November 10, 2010

lots to say .



when i started this blog in my mind was ,' I have soooo many things to say '

Now, i'm not saying i don't have anything to say . It's just i don't know where to start and when to stop .
Get what i mean ?
In my head, there's still some restrictions that i can't seem to overcome . The thing is, i do want to say everything thats on my mind but i can't help but think what people might think about it . It's like this , when you write about someone , don't you think about their feelings ? When you write something about yourself, you're gonna be thinking 'What would other people think when they are done reading this yeah ?'
So after that being said, i realized it's not just restrictions of the mind, it's also the fact that i think too much i guess . Also peer pressure ! That's the other thing !

Peer pressure is an UGLY, UGLY thing .

Ok so now i guess after writing all of this down, i feel a bit more comfortable speaking what i think . I guess i just needed to learn how to be more honest and speak my mind . You know ?

I'm gonna run along and be a good girl now (as if) and say what i want to say and do what i have to do .


No comments:

Post a Comment