Wednesday, November 10, 2010

the big big BANG !

after hearing rock mafia's the big bang, i kinda questioned my own life you know .

I kinda get what the song was conveying. It's saying that everybody has to have a ' big BANG!' in life to survive . Kinda like you have to have a purpose in life that's the BIG DREAM !


from the videoclip


It's saying that you have to do what you have to do when you're inspired, not just talk a LOT of BULLSHIT . You have to DO IT, not SAY IT. Right ? You have to have motivation to continue you're journey in life . The motivation untuk hidup with all the expectations, all the BULLSHITTING, all the lies, all the pains, and with all the happy things too . Macam the point of your ENTIRE being laa .

When i think back, i realized that i don't have this ' BIG DREAM ' we're suppose to have you
know . All my life, i've never thought about what i want to do with it . I just tried to take it one
day at a time . Besides that, i jut followed everything my family says . Of course me being the
naive baby girl of the family i'm bound to hear and obey what they say i guess .

Well i'm 18 now, and i AM starting to think for myself more now . I jut have to keep searching
for my big BANG . I'll tell you if i find it for sure ok ?
In the meantime, i'm just gonna continue living in today rather than worry about the future .
Boleh ?

No comments:

Post a Comment