Monday, November 22, 2010

antics .

people have many antics no matter where they are, what they're doing or who they're with .
EVERYONE has antics !

Even i have antics ! Sometimes i'm HAPPY and pranking everyone, sometimes i'm CRAZY and singing at the top of my lungs, sometimes i'm SAD, crying and having a bad day, sometimes i'm ANGRY and yelling and throwing things around . That's how I am . That's what you don't know about me .

I may look like a girl that always smiles through everything but i'm NOT . I have my weaknesses like everybody else . I may look like a girl that doesn't feel anything when you say bad things about her, but i'm NOT that kind of girl . I may not SHOW it, but i DO have feelings .


So PLEASE watch what YOU say when you joke around .

There's a boundary to every joke you know . You have to know the boundaries to make it fun . If not then the thing' you say may HURT someone whether you REALIZED it or not . Jut imagined if you're the one that people made fun of . Harsh jokes SOMETIMES are fun but MOST of the times they're not . So remember .


No comments:

Post a Comment