Monday, December 26, 2011

AFTER FOUR LONG MONTHS

As I scrolled down my blog, I noticed something ; I haven't updated for FOUR FREAKING MONTHS -.-"

How I have been neglecting you baby boo :'(

Anyways, let us move on to other more important things shall we ? Firstly, I do want to say, I've become slow in typing -.-" Though I can still type, just not as fast as before. It's sad reaaaaallly. Again, moving on. Sooooooooo, second semesters result came out, and as usual I knew my pointer would drop. In my defense ,it's not as if I did it on purpose though, I was sick when I was taking my exam papers. Can you blame me ? Well actually you can, because it was my fault I didn't study ahead of time but what can I do about it now ? Even though it's all water under the bridge, I still regret it though :( So this semester, I am trying really hard (not THAT hard really) to pay more attention to my studies :)

As for now, there are a lot of things that has happened over the course of 4 months and even I'm not that stupid to fit all of it in one post. It's just, I've been wanting to write again, for awhile now but I never could find the right time :( So now that I finally got the chance, there's really so many things I want to say, that I've kept inside, trying to voice it aloud .

So for now I guess this is all I can say without rambling on longer. I'm stopping here so I can go tweak my blog a bit, change the song maybe ? Or the background ? Oh but I really like the picture :)

All those other things that I want to say, well I'll just save it for the next entry shall I ?

Loves <3
anym

No comments:

Post a Comment