Sunday, April 3, 2011

hold on tight , I'll always be there for you .

i wish SOMEONE would say that to me .



Hold Me Tight by purpLe-cLoud



I need a baby now , but i don't know if i can be someone's baby . It's been so long and fyi Mr. F , you've made me insecure . Maybe saya seseorang yang terlalu memilih , dan mungkin juga saya takut untuk fall in love again . I can't trust someone with my heart anymore . not even with my bestfriendss . Eyka baby , i'm sorry sebab awk jauuh and to me we're moving in different circles now . So saya dah tak rasa macam best friend awk lagi dah annd don't take this the wrong way , but i do still love you like my besfriend . There are too many memories , and i mean TOO MANY memories with you sayang . I won't ever forget that .

To you baby , I'm sorry . Maybe lately you perasan yang I macam tak layan you sangat . This is because I'm starting to shy away again . It's a sindrom . Kalau I rapat dengan seseorang , lama kelamaan I'll start to like him . But when i realized i do , I akan jauh kan diri dari orang tu . It's because I'm scared . I'll start to think , 'will he fit in with my friends ?', 'will i fit in with his friends ? ' , 'will he love me for me or for who he wants me to be ? ', 'will i try to change him ?' , 'should i be his girlfriend ?'

Everything is sooo scary to me again . Now you''ve requested that thing on facebook , hmmm . Baby sorry , I'm not ready . I tak tahu whether you'll understand , tapi I beg of you , Please try to understand me . I need you to understand . I do like you , I just need some time .

Anyway sekarang dah nak dekat finals , I haven't even started to study yet . Ya Allah hanim , when are you going to start ? Paling penting brush up more on your Accounts , tu paling teruk oook ! goooooosh ! n_n

Again to peoples i've mention , don't take what i say the wroong way ok . Especially you Fatin Zulaikha ! I love you and to you baby , I do like you ! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment