Saturday, November 13, 2010

feelings, doubt and closure .



Lately i've been feeling really shitty .

Firstly, dalam post ni I wanted to say to Mr. F , I'm sorry . I never meant to hurt you in any way . I've loved you for seven years and I guess once you started to love me back I kinda felt nothing . At first, i was reaaaaally happy that you wanted me back . That finally you're showing me the care that i deserved, but after that i felt as if i'm forcing myself to like you . I guess i just needed the CLOSURE that i never got from you . So before i hurt you even more for not having genuine feelings towards you, better i be honest now right ?
So i'm sorry . I never EVER MEANT to hurt you ok ? So i hope you'll forgive me .

Ok on with the topic . Today Eyka called . She's been having a BAD day . Like really really bad . So me being the bestfriend, i'm bound to be there for her . After we're done txting and her rambling about everything that had happened today, I kinda told her first, to chill and then take a deep breath ( that almost always works ) . After that dia kata dia ok da . She just needed to let it all out . We all need that sometimes .

Now, i'm sitting in front of the lappy, all alone in my house thinking what i should do next . Maybe eat some chocolate and be done with it ?




No comments:

Post a Comment